It is very important you read this guide carefully and understand how to withdraw and where to hold your #BirdChain tokens. If you send your tokens to an incompatible wallet, your tokens might be lost forever and #BirdChain will not be responsible for this.
How to withdraw tokens from the app?
To withdraw the tokens from the #Birdchain app you must accumulate at least 1000 tokens, this is minimum withdrawal amount. To initiate the withdrawal process, open the app and then:
- Head to “My BIRDs” tab
- Hit “Withdraw BIRDs” and fill in the details
- Enter the number of tokens you want to withdraw
- Enter the address where you want to withdraw the tokens (Binance Smart Chain wallet, that supports BEP-20 tokens only!) and then hit “Continue”
- Done! Within 24 - 72 hours you will be able to see your tokens in the wallet!
It is extremely important you withdraw the tokens into the wallet that supports Bep-20 tokens. If you fail to do so, your tokens will be lost forever! If you are still not sure where or how to withdraw them, contact us at [email protected], Facebook or Telegram.
Recommended wallets and instructions
If you are unsure what wallet to use, we recommend using MyEtherWallet (also known as MEW). Available both via a desktop computer and mobile devices. If you withdraw your tokens to MEW, you will have to custom add the token in order to see your balance. This is how to do it:
- Access your account using of the ways provided (we recommend using MEW connect option)
- Now, select “+ Custom Tokens”. A new window will open with blank fields
3. Fill the blank fields with these values, as shown on the image:
4. Hit “Save”. Congratulation, now you will be able to see your token balance on the right, where the list of tokens is.
This is a mobile wallet only. Any tokens sent there should appear automatically without the need to be added manually. However, if the tokens do not appear, here is how to add them:
- Hit “+” to select from the list of tokens
- Hit the “+” again. A new window with blank fields will open
- Fill the fields with this information, as shown below:
Contract Address: 0x026e62dded1a6ad07d93d39f96b9eabd59665e0d
- Once you follow the steps, the token balance will appear on the main screen
Reminder! Never ever withdraw tokens to an exchange. Always withdraw them to your personal wallet first, and then you can send to an exchange. Unless you believe you are experienced enough.